суббота, 16 мая 2015 г.

ABOUT LEARN OF ENGLISH COURSE! THANKS EVERYBODY!!

I dont know what i must to write but I try))) All lessons were super)))))))) At first  - I never knew that I learnt to create computer"s sites on this course - I did not never think that I have taught to creat it! Really. Iis very interesting, usefull and helpfull course.

I never thought that I met a lot of pleasure people here, who would be my friends soon! I am glad that met them! I never knew that I met our two super teachers (really super- it is constatition of fact)... Also I never thought that I will learn English language again. I never knew that my two teachers (Ruslana and Victoria) would be very kindly, profesional persons and really want to help (teach) us! I never thouhgt that I learnt a lot of interesting facts about USA! I have learnt a grammar (почти), verbs, and I also learnt to created own blog and Vocaroo!!

We have talked with people from another countries,we have taught IT- technologies- i think it will gives a lot of skills for use computer and Internet. 

Thank you, my super and proffesional teachers (Ruslana and Victoria) for all lessons,which were very interesting, amazing!! Thank you, my classmates for disscutions and help me! Thank my Poltava"s group for pleasure hours with you! We are very frendly, joy group! Thank for attention!! Best wishes-VIKА Poltava!! I really proud of this course!!!! Thanks for attention!!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий