понедельник, 26 января 2015 г.

TOPIC ABOUT MONEY AND BUSSINESS


 1 Week 16.

 Date -  19th – 25th  of  January.

Topic: Money. Business.
During  the sixteenth week of my learning  in the English Course we talked about  money and the currency of a few countries. This part of the topic was a  little difficult for me, because  l don’t often use the economic terms in  my life. That’s why it was hard to wrote the exercises about money in the homework. Also we watched the film about the politic man Martin Luther King. I have known a few of interesting information about this person and his politic activity.
In this week 1 created my own blog. This part of  topic wasn’t difficult, because there was the video about it in the main page of New on- line course. That’s why i didn’t have a big problem to create it and the process of creation of it was interesting for me.
In the face-to-face meeting we had a theme  to learn the past simple. This topic was easy for me, because I know good this topic . Also we wrote exercises and talked with the partner about our celebration of New Year in the past simple tense.  During the lesson our teacher gave us the Basic English Written Test, in which we had to select write variant.  It was  a new moment as for me and easy, interesting for everybody from us.


















Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий