суббота, 21 февраля 2015 г.

Topic 20 A few words about my travels.........

Week 20.

Topic: Travelling
Date: 16 th-23- d of February

About my travels.....








I like to  travel  by  our  country.  Since  childhood I  begun  to  go  in the  different  sanatoriums of the  Ukraine. I often  went in the   sanatories in the Crimea from 1991.. I  familiar  with a lot of  children  and  had a lot of  friends there.  We   wrote  a   lot  of  letters everybody.  Some  of  them I  support   connectivity   today.  I  liked  this trips to the sanatoriums…Why?  Because  they did my life  fun and  saturated. 


After  my  graduation ,when I have  already work, I was lucky  to visit the Carpathians!! One of my favorite activity or even hobby is the photography! I always took a camera with me  and  made a lot of  photos  by  the most beautiful places of the Carpathians! I was struck by the grandeur of the mountains, I can not describe all the beauty that I have  seen there!! I was pleasantly surprised by how hardworking people out there - every house is so neat and everywhere there are flowers- near each house, on the balconies !!Also I saw, that all, who lives there, have own a small piece of kaleyard (огородик) hige (высоко) in the mountains! I was in Autumn there, when  the  forest was decorated in different colors! It was so uncredible! I climbed (поднималась) into the mountains and  saw  the  sunset  in it! This process can not describe by any words - how beautiful it! I saw the one amathing group of  mountains- their name is MYRAZH, beacause  they can be seen only when the sun shines brightly. Besides, there are a lot of mountain streams  there.

And it was surprised for me,when i knew that all people who live there have a small  gardens in the mountains. All people are very hard-working there. That is all about my travel, dear reader!   

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий