четверг, 26 февраля 2015 г.

A little about Goethe and a spring!

                                  


 Stop a moment, you're beautiful!
                                               GOETHE FAUST

Good everning, my dear friend! I  am glad that you read my blog!

 Do you hear the fresh breath of spring? I want to write to you a few words about  this beautiful time of year- spring. For example,as for me, i was waiting this amazing beautiful girl for a long time!




I like this season beacause as for me, it 
brings a positive emotions, a lot of new ideas, something any new thoughts for every person! The soul  alive after winter sleep!

The nature is updates every day!Somewhere you can hear the timid voice of any first spring bird! Also when you go by the street, you can see how are any trees wake up from winter sleep!  

Stop for the moment and fill  the air of spring!  Finally it cames!!! Her steps are very carefull but sure!( рішучі). And i want to say- unredible in the forest now! Although a little cold, but the forest comes alives and appears the first spring flowers in it! 

But today we are busyby own business,  thouths, thats why everyboy from us lost the ability to observe and admire the beauty of spring.

Now is the time of the high technologies, I agree, but a lot of  from as have forgot, when he/she was in the forest, which is a wonderfull sunset, what a beautiful song in Spring birds that sing to us that spring has comes soon!

Ok, it is a little direction from the topac about spring.I want to say, that all nature comes to life with the advent of the spingI want to stop for a moment among the srtet and say- STOP THE MOMENT- YOU ARE BEATIFUL!!!

I want to put emphasis on the coming of spring.
Spring- it is time of the year, which brings in the people"s lives something positive, new, kindness!

With spring everybody!!!!!! 












                                                                              

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий