воскресенье, 1 февраля 2015 г.

Money. Сountable and uncountable nouns.


 Date -  26 th of January – 2 nd of  February.
Topic:  Money. Countable and uncountable nouns.

During  the 17-th week of my learning the English course we continued to  talk about money and the currencies again. Besides we began to study the countable and the  uncountable nouns. The teacher explained to  us  the correct pronunciation of the currency. After that we did exercises about the prices.This part of the lesson was easy for me.

The teacher made some interesting nuances in the lesson: it was role-playing game about money. We had been to work in pairs: one of us was the saleman and another was the buyer. We  imagined that we were in the real shop and  went to the different departments of it and bought a few of the products in its.(We used the cash lexicon). I think this kind of exercise helps to develop everybody from the students the flexibility of thinking. ( гибкость мышления).This part of the lesson was a little hard for me, beacause i could not answer for the questions quickly. I need a little time before my answers. But I will be work about myself in this moment.  

In the face-to-face meeting( the twenty-eight of January) we worked with the text about the currencies, such as Euro, dollars and yena. At first we read the text about currency, when we translated  and tried to retold it. I want to say, that retold  was easy for me. Also we had the dictation of the words in the Past Simple. In generally i liked the dictations. Our teacher gave everybody the interesting exersise-the text with the words- perevertishy (слова- перевёртыши). We had to find it and did the right words from them.  

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий