пятница, 20 марта 2015 г.

Amazing virtual travel to USA!



It was a warm autumn day of October.  The leaves were slowly fallen down from the trees. Somewhere we heard the song of some birds, which were going to fly to warm countries.  There  was  a  silence in the streets  and  we could  hear  the  rustle  of the  leaves. 


Who were we? We were the future students of the New English Courses. It was created a new project for us by America- it is project for the people with disability in Ukraine. As for me, it is a great idea, because the learning of the new language in our time is very important and it gives more opportunities to find jobs for people with disabilities. And I like English!
So, we- future students - waited for the amathing virtual travel by Ameriсa. 

I remembered our first lesson and meeting with our teacher Victoria. I was a little scared, when she begun to talk what about we will be learn- it is topics about USA, culture, traditions of this country. Also she told that we will be do our home -works in the computer at home and will send its on  a page to the main our virtual teacher (Ruslana). After these worlds I truly frightened, because a computer is not my best friend.  

On the first lesson everybody listened to the teacher but I thought about one thing- HOW IT IS ALL I COULD HAVE MASTERED AND CAN I IT LEARN EVEN? I was a little sad in that day....
Then I saw our site, where was a lot of strange for me, I was in very big panic!!!  I did not understand nothing, what I had to do and how!!  Later was the first on- line lesson, in which we met with our virtual teacher Ruslana in the SCYPE…  She is  a very pretty, friendly, communicative person. She explained what we will be study on this site.  She is  a very calmly and clearly person and super teacher!  




I had a lot of questions to her each lesson and i always amazed that she never was angry and explained everything, what i did not understand. I never saw her without the smile.  
Besides, the teacher has combinesed the study of English with the computer technologies. It was hard for me at first. But soon step by step I begun to understand it and that was a very useful and interesting for everybody from us! I want to say that I felt in love with this site! I always waited with a very eagerly for the next lesson! (virtual and  face- to face).
Our teacher Victoria, who teaches us in the real lessons - the young woman, has found an individual approach to each of us and makes our lessons very interesting. We go in the lesson face - to face one day a week.  

Our  Poltava  group  has  not  a  lot  of  pupil,  but we  are very friendly, funny! We are the reаl super team! We do a lot of interesting exercises – dictations, teach to build the dialogues, re-telling texts, play in the role- games, read texts, and learn the topics about USA. The teacher Victoria tries to make a variety of lessons. I am a glad that I   have   these creative teachers. I never thought that I would study some facts about USA, American traditions and holidays. Also  I  knew different facts  about  politic  of  this  country.  

I could not never think before that i taught how create own blog, where i can write all my thoughts, feelings. Also I taught to create the fotobable and voci, learned the codes (links)- it was the new for me.      
This site  combined  the people from  the  several  regions  of   the country.And it is cool, because we do  not feel alone –we can  communicate  by  the  scype,  chat. 

Everybody can proves and self - realized themselves as a person. Besides, on the site Google+ we can see all our classmates, their interests, hobbies, thoughts, and life positions.


  




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий