вторник, 3 марта 2015 г.

Week 22. 2 th of March-9 th of March. Topic:: Sightseeng. Werbs was, were

 Week 22

 Date -  02-nd of March – 9 th of  March.
Topic:  Signtseeng. Report from the trip.


During  the 22  week of my learning the English course(02.03.2015) we repeated an irregular verbs, Past Simple and werb to be..,  read dialogues and  the text  in Past Simple.(I was ashamed that I forgot Past Simple)..I decided for myself that this topic i repeated  again it. 


And we started to learn the new topic - it is signtseengs of a few countries such as Poland, Paris and  others.The teacher watched everybody the photos of the monuments the famous peoples who knews the famous persons and in which country it states. It was very  informative for me. 
Also we read dialouges in pairs about a hotel (one was  a guest of any country and the other person-hotelier(власник готелю). He gave an advances  where you can go in this city  and  which are signsteengs are in it. That is all!!!!!













Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий