понедельник, 9 марта 2015 г.

MY FANTASTIC TRIP TO ODESSA/ZATOKA

My amazing trip to Zatoka.

Last year I was in the beautiful place - it was Odessa region, city of  Zatoka, in Nadzbrucha.There was an amazing my trip! When I saw it place,I have thought  that I got in a fairy tale!The area was not very big, but very appointed!(ухоженная) and there was a different kinds of the flowers.They were  everywhere! Also there was a lot of  brunches in the territory. As for me, I was in the little island of paradise!   

This place had one a two-storey house and  cozy small houses  on two or three people. It  had all the amenities.
There was a dining room and a club where everyone can play billiard, tennis, checkers, chess, darts. Its games were available for people with disabilities. Although  a  few  meters  to  the  sea  was  not  road, only  sand, it was necessary  to  help  got  to  the  beach  the people in the chairs. The beach was very clear. We were there five days and each of them was incredible for us. 













I was  there  with  the  team  from  Poltava  region  which led  Chumak S. A. Also there was team  from  Odessa.  Every day everybody from us took  part in the different kinds of sport games such as  darts, boccha,  chess. 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий